Merit based on marks/grade obtained in last qualifying exam and achievements in extra/co curricular activities
Admission is based on Merit based on performance in qualifying exam.
- Apply Online
- Pay Fee Online
- Download : Application Form
- Send the completed application form with Demand draft of RS. 1000 In favour of “Career Point University-Hamirpur” payable at Hamirpur (H.P) to our admission office.
- In Person : Application form can be obtained from our City Office or from the Campus, by cash payment of RS. 1000.
Last date to avail early admission benefits on or before 15th May, 2020.
For more details, Please contact : +91-1972-269701, +91-96253-80006, +91-96253-80007
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||Caution Money (One Time Refundable)||Total Fees|
|Tuition Fee (in Rs) (Annual in two equal installments)|
Early Admission Benefit:
- Early Admission benefit is additional to the other scholarship
- For Detail Scholarship – Click Here
|Performance in Qualifying Examination||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|85% to 89.99%||10%|
|75% to 84.99%||5%|
5% to each in Tuition Fee only. This is not additional scholarship. If student is getting any other scholarship then he/she will not be entitled for this scholarship.
Note : To know more about scholarship, please visit our campus, admission office or contact at : 96253-80007
|Hostel||Location||Occupancy||Type||Annual Fee (INR)||Security (Refundable)||Facilities Includes||Other Charges|
Lodging, & related facilities. Transport to campus for Girls
Food charges extra as per diet opted
Career Point provides all assistance & guidance to students & parents.
Students Eligibility for Loan :
- Student must be an Indian National
- Student should have a good academic career records
- Student should have secured seat in a University/College through Counseling/Test.
- Father / Mother should be a co borrower
- Bank nearest to student’s permanent address will consider for loan
- Student/parents should not have any previous outstanding education loan from any bank.
- Loan up to 4 Lac: No security required
- Above 4 Lac & up to 7.5 Lac: Collateral security in the form of a suitable third party guarantee
- Repayment holidays/Moratorium: Course Period + 1 Year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Note: Bank Education Loan policy is subject to change time to time.
Convenient transport facility is provided to our students of Hamirpur, Mandi & Bilaspur Districts, with pick up and drop points that are suitable to all students.