Career Point University’s education system works with ‘Student First’ motto, and takes all necessary actions to provide best education system and facilities to our students.
CPU Students can now do A Degree and A Diploma simultaneously in Regular Mode.
- As a visionary, the step University Grant Commission has allowed students can pursue two academic degrees simultaneously.
- CPU becomes becomes HP’s first university where students can do two degrees simultaneously as per UGC guidelines.
Key Aspects Of CPU Academic System
- PRAGATI (Program for Advanced Growth and Training of Intern)- Program for personality development, grooming of leadership qualities, confidence building, group discussion, and interview preparation.
- STRONG MENTOR-MENTEE PROGRAM (One to one contact between students and Professors)
- Weekly based classes of NET, SET, GATE, GRE, GMAT & other competitive prestigious exams with routine classes
- Addition of General studies-I, II subjects in the syllabus for preparation of IAS, HAS, CDS, Defense, and other govt. services exams (Value-addition program)
- Project and industry integration
- Regular industrial visits and educational excursions
- Regular updating of Syllabus based on jobs related to industries and corporate
- Learning through expert lectures, workshops, conferences, seminars, research projects and oral presentations.
- Enhancement in confidence and teamwork by organizing technical fests, cultural programs, flash mobs, quizzes, mock interviews, Sports-meet (Activities by students, of students, for students)
- Credit-based academic system
- Active Student Life
- Interdisciplinary and flexible curriculum
- No year back* (Fast-track examinations of supplementary papers)The examination system is based on a continuous internal assessment method-where a student is evaluated throughout the semester on the basis of his/her class participation in class test, seminar/presentation skills, assignments, followed by minor and major examinations in a semester. The result is declared within 15-20 days of examination.