The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell, CPUH was established in 2014. The students of University actively participated in National Exhibition of Innovations, 2014 held at New Delhi.
The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell host various workshops, speaker session, innovative games, and competitions for aspiring entrepreneurs. The Cell had organized various awareness programs for Start-UP India, Make in India, and Skill Development in 2015. The students actively participated in these awareness programs.
- The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell, CPUH hosted a seminar on "Why and How to be an Entrepreneur?"
Er. Pratyush Chauhan (Manager, DIC Hamirpur) and twelve successful local entrepreneurs interacted with students. They shared their valuable experience in this field and urge the students to get involve with Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell. Further, the role of District industry Centre in providing necessary resources such as funding, mentoring, consultancy and networking was also discussed.
- The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell organized six week in – house training on "Pine Needle Charcoal Briquettes – Briquettes design analysis and mould fabrication, briquette making, stove design and fabrication". Two Students of B. Tech (ME) and one student of M. Tech (ME) had joined this training.
- The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell, CPUH has signed an MoU with E-Cell, IIT Bombay. Mr. Nikhil Sharma (B. Tech, ME 2015-19 batch) is the student representative of Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell, CPUH.
- The cell has organized Pre-Eureka Workshop (ILLUMINATE WORKSHOP) in association with IIT Bombay.
- The students had participated in workshop and seminar on "State Mission for food processing" and "Chief Minister’s Start Up Scheme" organized by Department of Industries, Govt. of HP.
- The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell, CPUH hosted a seminar on "Trends and Future Aspects in Food processing (TFAFP 2017)". Dr. R C Sharma (Entrepreneur, Hamirpur Supplement Foods) and Mr. Vijay Chaudhary (GM, DIC Hamirpur) were the expert speakers for this event. They shared their valuable experience in this field and urge the students to get involve with Food Processing as an Entrepreneur opportunity.
- The Incubation and Entrepreneurship Cell organized in - house training on "AutoCAD – 2D & 3D". This training was provided by Er. Vishal Guleria (Alumni, 2013-17 batch). 21 students of B. Tech (ME) had joined this training and were benefited from this training.