The Department of Environment, Forestry, and Climate Change is a multidisciplinary department that focuses on studying the environment, forests, and the impact of climate change on the natural world.The department offers a range of programs that prepare students to become experts in their field. These programs cover a diverse range of topics, including environmental management, conservation, climate change, and sustainable development. Through these programs, students are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to address environmental challenges and promote sustainability.
Department of Environment, Forestry, and Climate Change play a crucial role in raising awareness about environmental issues and promoting sustainable practices. Through education, research, and collaboration, this department is working towards creating a better future.
- Developed and implemented programs to reduce waste and promote recycling and waste reduction.
- Highly qualified faculty with practical experience
- Student Development Programs and Special Workshops
- Lectures by industry experts, entrepreneurs, and technocrats
- Worked with local communities to promote sustainable livelihoods and natural resource management
- Researched and implemented forest conservation strategies to protect biodiversity and mitigate climate change